Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Deals on Clothes

Hope this helps someone...

I was at Children's Place (at Ontario Mills) on Friday and they are having a great sale! They had tons of clothes for $2.99 (and matched with a coupon in the mail for an additional 15% off, what great deals).

Justice (formerly Limited Too) (there's one at Victoria Gardens) is having a sale from March 12-17 for 30% off everything in the entire store. The same sale is online already.

Gymboree has a few things going...spring break deals ($10 and $15) and Gymbucks. Now until April 12 you can earn Gymbucks (for every $50 that you spend, you get $25 gymbucks, aka: $25 off your next $50 purchase from April 16-26).

Followers

About Me

I am a busy wife and mom of five and I love to decorate my home. Whether it be shopping for that perfect accessory or finding exactly what I had in my mind at a second hand store to redo, I love it all. Having to do it on a tight budget has taught me how to DIY everything! I work from home doing some accounting work to support my habit. I have to confess...I am a decoraholic!