Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Menu Ideas

I had some people asking what kinds of things we eat. This is our dinner menu for the next 2 weeks;

Potato Cream Soup, Lemon Blueberry Muffins, Sliced Oranges
Mini Sliders with Semi-Homemade Buns, Potato Wedges, Apple Slices
Scrambled Eggs, Whole Wheat Waffles with Berries, Powdered Sugar and Blueberry syrup, OJ
(New Trial Recipe)Pasta with Butternut Squash Parmesan Sauce with Grilled Shrimp, Salad
Sicilian Chicken, glazed carrots, rice
Homemade Pizza, salad
Fajita quesadillas, pintos, guacamole, sour cream, shredded lettuce
Egg McMuffins, OJ, sliced oranges
Russian Chicken, potato casserole
Roast, potatoes, carrots, homemade bread
BLT's, potato wedges, mandarin oranges
Meatballs with grape sauce, rice, fruit salad
Teriyaki Pineapple Shrimp, rice (leftover from yesterday,) mixed veggies
Tuna Melts, sliced fruit

Breakfasts include any item or combination of these: cereal, (not often)scrambled eggs, orange juice, apple slices, cinnamon toast, oatmeal, toast, milk

Lunches for kids: any 1: pbj sandwiches or pbj on ritz, chicken nuggets, tuna sandwiches or tuna with crackers, cheese and crackers, grilled ham/turkey with cheese panini's
and: sliced oranges, apples, any fruit in season, corn, applesauce

Lunches for adults: leftovers, panini sandwiches with fruit or veggie or both
or large salad

Followers

About Me

I am a busy wife and mom of five and I love to decorate my home. Whether it be shopping for that perfect accessory or finding exactly what I had in my mind at a second hand store to redo, I love it all. Having to do it on a tight budget has taught me how to DIY everything! I work from home doing some accounting work to support my habit. I have to confess...I am a decoraholic!