Monday, March 2, 2009

Diaper Deals

If you use diapers, the following deal is a great one:

copy and paste the link into your browser

http://abundantfoodsavings.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=520&Itemid=1

This deal would be great starting the week of march 8 when you get a $10 register reward with a $25 purchase of kimberly clark products. I printed coupons from the "here" link and from the little coupon box to the right of this post, so I got two of each coupon.

Thanks to Emily for a heads up on this deal:)

Followers

About Me

I am a busy wife and mom of five and I love to decorate my home. Whether it be shopping for that perfect accessory or finding exactly what I had in my mind at a second hand store to redo, I love it all. Having to do it on a tight budget has taught me how to DIY everything! I work from home doing some accounting work to support my habit. I have to confess...I am a decoraholic!