Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick and Easy Chicken Satay

If you love chicken satay (chicken with the peanut sauce), you'll love this recipe! This is a yummy, inexpensive, healthy, and quick dinner to prepare for your family.

Rotisserie style chicken
1/2 c peanut butter
3 Tbsp soy sauce
3 heaping Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp oil
1 tsp minced garlic or 1/2 tsp powdered
3 c cooked rice, which ever kind you like
1 bag mixed frozen vegetables

Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, oil, and garlic together in medium bowl. Pull pieces of chicken off the bone and add to the sauce. Put into sauce pan and heat on low or low-medium until warmed through. Cook vegetables in the microwave and serve the chicken with peanut sauce over the rice with the vegetables on the side.

Followers

About Me

I am a busy wife and mom of five and I love to decorate my home. Whether it be shopping for that perfect accessory or finding exactly what I had in my mind at a second hand store to redo, I love it all. Having to do it on a tight budget has taught me how to DIY everything! I work from home doing some accounting work to support my habit. I have to confess...I am a decoraholic!