Monday, April 6, 2009

Peanut Butter Apple Muffins

This is my favorite snack! Good for breakfast or after dinner "treat".

whole wheat/whole grain english muffins
peanut butter
apple

Cut english muffin in half and toast. Remove from toaster and spread with a little bit of peanut butter on each side. Top with apple slices. I top it either with large section sliced from the apple or three small slices of the apple, fanned out.

Followers

About Me

I am a busy wife and mom of five and I love to decorate my home. Whether it be shopping for that perfect accessory or finding exactly what I had in my mind at a second hand store to redo, I love it all. Having to do it on a tight budget has taught me how to DIY everything! I work from home doing some accounting work to support my habit. I have to confess...I am a decoraholic!